This feature is only available with specific rights and permissions.
Like the job template feature, the email template is used to:
- Streamline your email template
- Ensure that emails are following your brand code
- Ensure that emails are all similar no matter who is sending them
- Increase your employee efficiency
- Save a lot of time
To create an email template, follow the steps below:
- Click on the top right corner on the cog/setting icon
- Then click on settings
- Then click on “Email Templates” tab
- Click on “Create new template”
- Enter all the fields. Also, if your company is multi-lingual, we strongly advice you to check the box “multi-lingual” and place values for all the related languages.
- When you are done, just click on “Save”
In order to make your email more personal, you can enter a place holder that you will replace just before sending the email. The following placeholders are available to you:
- $candidate.name: This will be replaced by the name of the candidate
- $sender.name: This will be replaced by the name of the sender
- $candidate.email: This will be replaced by the email of the candidate
- $sender.email: This will be replaced by the email of the sender
- $profile.name: This will be replaced by your company name
In order for it to be replaced, you must use these exact values including the dollar sign.
Now that you have created an email template, let’s see how to send an email template to a candidate.