This feature is only available with specific rights and permissions.
If you are looking for how to update your own profile information: Click here
If you have administrator rights, you will be able to update a password for another user. To do so, you need to follow these steps :
- On the top right corner click on the cog/settings icon
- Then click on the on the “Users” list option
- Use the filter menu on the right side of the screen to find the user you want to update. Then click on his name.
- Update his password or any other information that you think should be updated
- And finally, click on “save”